x ¼³¿¬ÈÞ ¹è¼Û¾Æ³»
Okay, let me break it down for all of you.
This class is LITERALLY the best.
The material, the teaching method, the structure, but the best part is the TEACHER.
Arena is honestly the sweetest person and she makes the class soooooo funny.
She actually made me want to come to class (my commute to class is about 45 minutes - one hour) and it was worth it everyday.

I only took her class for one month and my mock test scores went up by 3 points, and my actual LSAT test score (for September 2017) went up by NINE points.
NINE. NINE. NINE. NINE. FULL. POINTS. That's literally going from like 75th percentile to 90th percentile.

Then I felt like I could raise my scores even more so I actually went back, even though it was only for two weeks, because I knew it would be worth it because she is THAT good.

I really cannot emphasise the positive environment she creates inside the classroom.
She really gives you everything you need to both learn, improve, and enjoy studying for the LSAT.
It is up to you to take all that she gives you and use it to your best ability.

The class is not OVER THE TOP difficult.  She matches the pace of the students.
The homework is a fair amount and she also dedicates time OUTSIDE of her BUSY BUSY BUSY schedule to go over the homework so that we can go over even more things during the actual class.

If you have gotten this far to reading this review, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! REGISTER. NOW.
She's honestly the best.
I sort of wish I could continue taking her class, but she made me do WELL on the LSATs so unfortunately so I do not need to take her class anymore.

DO NOT REGRET IT AND HURRY AND REGISTER INTO HER CLASS!!
    ±Û¾²±â